Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tired of download "garbage" while you download torrents?

...well, read this post and you will find a possible solution!

Doing my daily reading across several forums and blogs, I found a FREE tool which blokes connections from spammers, spyware sites, ads sites, private corporations, etc. It's name is PeerGuardian 2.

I've installed it on my computer and amount of connections blocked is incredible, plus the speed of the downloads has increased dramatically

It's free, the code is available to download in case you are afraid of what this tools does on your system....Why not!

Enjoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Might I say - I love the way that whenever you mention, well, pretty well anything, you manage to attract comment spam.

Well done, Gonz! :)

Anonymous said...

oh ya i was downloading a u2 song the other day and all i got was some ad in the thing that said that talked about some store...